To own a lot is just a burden. To own very little is a luxury

Re-use, Re-claim, Sustain
Grow things!
.................................................................................

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Great with a tank top and jeans.




To detract myself from the fact that I am not keeping up with my yoga I thought some new accessories would be a great way to brighten things up.  
As soon as I saw this Lanvin necklace it reminded me of a piece of my Mom's that I have been hanging on to.





There are two white enameled pieces that came from a necklace and the little "birdie" black and white bits were vintage earrings.  
They are a bit chipped but I love the tracery quality and it reminds me of garden furniture from the 70's









....but I am not so sure about the contrast of the black and white, but I do love the big blue glass beads (I got these in Paris), so I am definately going to keep those.  
Might have to ditch the white pieces and do something else with them. 



to be con't.....

No comments:

Post a Comment